Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies. These oatmeal raisin cookies are just the way Grandma made them, except with butter instead of shortening! My favorite cookies in the whole wide world are these oatmeal raisin cookies. They're a little chewy in the center and a little crispy at the edges.
This moist and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes the best version of an old favorite. This recipe for Quaker Oats oatmeal raisin cookies is a yummy way to eat your oats. Whether you make them into cookies or bar cookies, vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies will please a crowd or satisfy your sweet tooth. Chef Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies using 12 prescription in 8 easy steps. Attendant is how you servant something later that.
Ingredients of Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup (113 gr) of butter, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown coconut granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of quick oat, uncooked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnut, toast in the oven for 10min.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are hard to beat. Their edges are crisp, their flavor is buttery sweet, and their texture is wonderfully soft and chewy. They are great for breakfast, as a snack, or for something a little special, use them to make a breakfast trifle. A breakfast trifle is made by crumbling the oatmeal.
Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven 350°F (175°C).
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon powder. Set aside..
- Put butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl. Using hand mixer, mix until fluffy and light..
- Add in egg and vanilla extract, keep mixing with medium speed for 2-3min..
- Lower the speed, then add flour mix, mix until no more flour appears. Add in the oats, continue mixing until just combined..
- Add in raisins and chopped walnut. Fold until well mixed..
- Scoop the cookie dough about 1 tablespoon and put on baking tray. Bake about 10minutes or until brown..
- Remove the cookies from baking tray, and let cool on wire rack..
This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. The pecans and oats were very toasted and on the way to We're an oatmeal-raisin-cookie-loving family. And I get a little obsessive at times about baking, so I was excited to find the "Best Oatmeal Raisin. The Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies we've ever made! Soft, chewy, packed with raisins… You've got to try them.