Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies.
Baker Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies using 12 prescription in 9 easy steps. Attending is how you cook something in the manner of that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of rolled old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of or more maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin purée from fresh pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of reduced sugar cranberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of tspground cloves/ ground them.
- It’s 1 tsp of shredded nutmeg.
- It’s 1 package of cinnamon spice instant oatmeal (or 1/2 cup old fashioned oats).
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs / beaten.
Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees. Peel fresh pumpkin/ core the seeds out, cut into cubes, transfer in a medium pot steam until they are very soft. Do not put pumpkins in the water.they will be very watery. After you purée them..
- Arrange your spices. Grade them, mush dry cloves add in to a mixing bowl with other spices and oatmeal, cranberry, dates, both seeds,.
- Beat eggs, add into the bowl..
- Finally honey and coconut oil will go to the bowl. Combine very good..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the batter into the baking sheet. Pat them down into flattened circles The cookies won't spread during baking,.
- Bake them in the oven about 20 minutes..
- When their browned on the surface they must be ready to be taken out.
- Soft nutritious cookies..
- Give your kid a cookie in the morning, better than a bowl of cereal.This recipe will make 12 large cookies.