Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cook Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 method in 5 easy steps. Hither is how you servant something behind that.
Ingredients of Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 of medium banana mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add egg, beat well..
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Blend well. Add flour mixture to banana mixture in bowl, beat on medium speed with mixer until blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons full 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray..
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wax paper on your counter top. Or wire cooling racks..