Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies.
Make Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredient in 4 easy steps. Attending is how you create something next that.
Ingredients of Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sambazon acai juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dang toasted coconut chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gluten-free flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut shreds.
- It’s 5 of Medjool dates.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F on convection..
- Mix oats, flour, coconut chips & shreds, and flours in a large bowl..
- Process/blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Thoroughly mix both together..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through..