Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies.
Make Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies using 12 prescription in 8 easy steps. Attending is how you cook something following that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies
- You need 1 of Bananas – ripened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisons, cranberries, blueberries, etc. OPTIONAL.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Walnuts, pecans, etc. OPTIONAL.
Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies instructions
- Put oatmeal and bananas in a medium bowl, and mush the bananas into the oatmeal, using a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar until evenly blended. (I heated mine in the microwave for about 10-15seconds, so the butter was warm, and helped devolve the sugars better.).
- Add the egg and vanilla. Whisk until texture is smooth..
- Add the flour and baking soda to the banana/oatmeal mixture. Mix together evenly..
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the flour/oatmeal – mix together until texture is a little bit more runny than cookie dough. I add 1-3 tablespoons of flour while mixing to get a little bit better consistency; also adding more sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla. You don't want it too doughy tho, it's suppose to be a little runny..
- Add raisins or nuts now, if you want. Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a non stick cookie sheet, or lightly greased one. (The tablespoon will drop them into little balls, keep them that shape, the heat of the oven will form them into cookies.).
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. When the edges become a golden brown they're ready. Cool them on a wire rack for a couple minutes, and enjoy! xox.