Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over!
Cinnamon and a touch of molasses add that little something extra. Do you love chocolate chip cookies? My friends, this cookie is a thick and chewy oatmeal cookie with oats, chocolate chips, and pecans (because they go so well with chocolate). Make Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 11 recipe in 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook something taking into consideration that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
It is the best of an oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie combined! These delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have JUST the right combination of crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside amazingness and of course big. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. How can I adapt these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies instructions
- In a bowl put egg,Sugar,butter and vanilla extract and beat on medium high until creamy.
- Next add oatmeal,flour,cinnamon,salt, baking soda and mix well with spoon and then fold in chocolate chips.
- Store in a air tight container and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Set oven to 350 line your baking sheet with non stick paper and place mounds of dough I measure 2 tbls and bake for 11-15 min or until golden brown but don't over cook.
Next time I make these oatmeal cookies I think I'll pass on the cinnamon. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? To be honest, I actually have a hard time choosing between the two. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days!