Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies.
Cook Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies using 15 method in 11 easy steps. Hither is how you cook something following that.
Ingredients of Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
- You need 2 Cups of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of or 5 Ounces Dried Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Nutmeg.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Hold out a little flour for dredging blueberries.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves, then mix well.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, add eggs and beat well.
- Add melted butter, buttermilk, lemon juice and vanilla extract to eggs and mix well.
- Add mixed wet ingredients to large mixing bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl dredge blueberries.
- Add dredged blueberries and mix well.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for approximately 30 minutes to an hour until cookie dough has thickened.
- Spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheets and place in the oven.
- Bake at 325° for 17-20 minutes.