Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
Servant Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 9 ingredient in 8 easy steps. Attending is how you baker something considering that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 2/3 cup of white chocolate chunks or chips.
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well..
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate mixing bowl..
- Add dry mixture to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition..
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chunks..
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool on wire rack. Makes approximately 2-1/2 dozen cookies..