Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Make Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredient in 6 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something once that.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Set aside..
- In another bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract..
- Stir flour mixture into the cream mixture until just blended. Mix in oats and chocolate chips..
- Drop heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet..
- Bake for 14 minutes and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes..