Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Have Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredient in 7 easy steps. Attendant is how you servant something later than that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 cup of Oatmeal/Oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temp.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, and butter together first. Then mix the eggs and vanilla extract in well..
- Now use separate bowl to mix flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix dry ingredients with the butter/sugar mixture.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Arrange cookie dough on your baking tray/trays. It makes about 23 to 25 cookies. You can use an ice cream scooper to help you out..
- Now bake at 350°F for about 12-14 minutes.
- You may add more chocolate chips on top when finished! Great w/ a glass milk!.