Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Cook Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 prescription in 11 easy steps. Hither is how you chef something considering that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 stick of of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of dry quick oats ( not instant, uncooked).
Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- in a small bowl combine raisins and water. place in microwave and cook for 1 1/2 minutes on high. let stand 10 min. and then drain completely..
- meanwhile.. preheat oven to 350 and prepare baking sheet by greasing with butter or cooking spray..
- in a large bowl combine butter and sugars. using a beater blend until creamy..
- add eggs and vanilla and beat again until well mixed..
- in a seperate bowl.. sift together flour, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon..
- add flour mix to butter mix and mix well..
- add oats and mix well then fold in raisins..
- drop by heaping tablespoon onto prepared cookie/baking sheets. make sure u leave enough room for them to spread out. about 2 inches apart..
- bake for 12 min. or until golden brown..
- leave to cool on baking sheets for about 3 min. then transfer to wire cooling racks to cool completely..