Blue Cheese Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries.
Servant Blue Cheese Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries using 10 ingredient in 5 easy steps. Hither is how you create something behind that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 6 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of roughly chopped dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small blue cheese crumbles (not packed).
Blue Cheese Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F fahrenheit. (Mod. hot oven).
- Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, & maple syrup until well mixed..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, & salt onto the butter mixture. Then stir until the dough comes together..
- Fold in the oats, cranberries, & blue cheese crumbles..
- Prepare baking sheets, greased or with parchment. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2" apart, allowing for a little spread during the baking process. Bake at 400°F fahrenheit (mod. hot oven) for 7 – 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Yeilds about 5 dozen cookies..