Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.
Chef Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 13 method in 4 easy steps. Here is how you baker something once that.
Ingredients of Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried apricots (chopped).
Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except flour, oats, apricots and chocolate chips..
- Once all these ingredients are combined, stir in all other ingredients..
- Place cookie dough on cookie sheet with one inch in between each ball. Squish the cookie dough down a little bit. We did tablespoon sized balls, but you could do any size..
- Let the cookies bake for 8-10 minutes, then you're done!.