TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Baker TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredient in 3 easy steps. Attending is how you chef something past that.
Ingredients of TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 3 cup of quick rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled cooked bacon.
TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and both extracts. Beat well..
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl together and add slowly to the batter. Add chips and bacon and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line sheets with parchment paper and take spoonful of dough and roll into walnut sized balls and place 2 inch apart. Bake about 8 min. Cool and enjoy!.