Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie.
Make Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie using 10 prescription in 7 easy steps. Attendant is how you servant something afterward that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie
- You need 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of egg plus 1 yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of quick oats.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of mini reeces pieces.
Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie instructions
- Heat butter and peanut butter in microwave for about 1 min then open stir and add to stand mixer.
- Waiting few minutes to let cool add sugars vanilla eggs and mix then add in your oats and mix together.
- Sift flour and baking soda in mixture and mix then add chocolate chips and reeces and mix together and refridgerate for about a hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Using tablespoon gran some dough in your hands and roll small ball and place on cookie sheet leaving inch inbetween each cookie and then bake for 12 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheet on to cooling wrack and repeat steps until batter is finish…place cookie dough in fridge each time while waiting for batches…once cool enjoy…depending on size of cookie makes 40-65 cookies.