Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie.
Baker Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie using 12 recipe in 3 easy steps. Hither is how you baker something in the same way as that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 3 Cups of Oats.
- Prepare 2 Sticks of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Dash of Cinnamon.
- You need Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..