Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Chef Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 method in 6 easy steps. Here is how you baker something behind that.
Ingredients of Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter softened.
- It’s 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of plain oats ( quaker oats ).
- It’s 1 cup of raisins or more if you like.
Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and set aside. Beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla beat on medium speed until well blended..
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Using rubber spatula fold in 3 cups of oats as well as the raisins..
- Drop rounded tablespoon fulls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Makes about 4-6 dozen depending on how big you want the cookies..