Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Have Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 recipe in 5 easy steps. Attending is how you chef something next that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter ( room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs ( room temperature).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 cup of rolled oats – not quick oats.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl Whisk flour, cinnamon, salt, b. Soda, set aside..
- In an electric mixer beat butter and sugars on medium high unitil light and fluffy About 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Mix well after each.beat on high 2 minute. Add vanilla..
- Turn mixer on low. Add flour mixture. Mix until combined. Add oats and chocolate chips. Mix just until combined. Chill dough 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop. Place cookies on sheet 2" apart..
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly Brown and center is still soft snd unset. Cool 5 minutes on sheet. Move to cooling rack. Cool completely. ( You can swap out the chocolate chips for raisins and add nuts ) ..