Instant Oatmeal Cookies.
Make Instant Oatmeal Cookies using 4 recipe in 4 easy steps. Attendant is how you create something behind that.
Ingredients of Instant Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 2 packages of Instant Oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour (optional).
Instant Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Mix in your oatmeal and your sugar. If you are adding flour, one packet of oatmeal will do. However, if you are not adding flour then two packets of oatmeal will be needed..
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Mix and stir butter in slowly to start your dough. If you are adding flour, go ahead and add all the butter and mix well (or else you'll eat chunks of flour!! We don't want that!) If you are not adding flour, add less butter (we don't want watery batter)..
- Scoop a spoon full of your batter onto a non-stick tray and cook at 350 for 8-15 minutes. Be aware that cookies with flour need a couple more minutes to cook..
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5-8 minutes before eating. Happy eating!! Cookies to the left (strawberry) made with addition of flour. Cookies to the right (peaches) made with no addition of flour..