Oatmeal raisin cookies.
Make Oatmeal raisin cookies using 12 method in 3 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something gone that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal raisin cookies
- It’s of Cookies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Old fashion oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional).
Oatmeal raisin cookies step by step
- Cream butter and both sugars together until combined..
- Add in the egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Lastly, add in the flour, oats, and raisins. Bake at 350°f for 12 to 15 minutes. This recipe should make at least 18 cookies (depending on size).