Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies. Flavor: Ordinary chocolate chip cookies are buttery sweet on their own, but the peanut butter-chocolate pairing here brings a delicious decadence to these cookies. Ease: Simple to make, the dough comes together in just minutes using a few staple pantry add-ins like old-fashioned oats. Chocolate chip cookies are one of my go to desserts.
Make these cookies to share with the ones you love and to share with new friends too! Super thick peanut butter oatmeal cookies, packed with oats and studded with raisins (or you can use chocolate chips!) and white chocolate chunks, and drizzled with milk chocolate. These flavorful Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies use Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter for maximum flavor & perfect texture! Chef Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies using 12 ingredient in 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook something in the manner of that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies
- It’s 1 cup of or 2 sticks of soft butter.
- You need 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of jif extra crunchy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 cup of quaker oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
I'm just so excited about peanut butter (as I usually am) and all the delicious flavors and these cookies. Because these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin. Make a batch of old-fashioned oatmeal cookies even more special by adding chocolate chips and raisins. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350'f.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add in pb flour baking soda cinnamon and mix well .stir in oats and raisins mixwell.drop by rounded tblsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool before removing from sheet.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating until. We use peanut butter as the fat in our cookie recipe and chocolate chips are an easy way to make and vegan cookie recipe epic! Can I get away with wearing the brown boots with a black sweater, should I vacuum the house or do my taxes, do I feel like oatmeal-raisin cookies or chocolate chip or peanut butter… Peanut-Butter-Oatmeal-Raisin-Chocolate-Chip Cookies. Once the batter is prepared, shape the cookies. Per cookie: take an approximate rounded tablespoon full of batter, shape into a circle, and then flatten slightly into a round.