Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies.
Chef Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies using 12 recipe in 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook something subsequent to that.
Ingredients of Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies
- You need 1 medium of banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of natural chuncky peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of 1 min whole oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix first 6 ingredients together until smooth.
- mix in the next 5 ingredients.
- mix in the oats.
- mix in the dark chocolate chips.
- drop onto greased cookies sheet by the tablespoon until u get 24 cookies.
- cook on 350 for 11 mins.
- place on wire rack to cool.