Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies.
Servant Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies using 11 recipe in 6 easy steps. Hither is how you cook something following that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 12 oz of M&M candies.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt in medium bowl, set aside.
- Use electric mixer on med-high speed to beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until fluffy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla; reduce mixer speed and gradually add flour mixture; use wooden or plastic spoon to stir in M&Ms.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; place 3 inches apart on non-stick baking sheet; flatten with fork in crisscross pattern.
- Bake 10-12 mins or until edges are light brown and centers still soft; cool 1 minute on baking sheet; transfer to wire rack to cool.