Raspberry cookies with oat flour.
Make Raspberry cookies with oat flour using 9 prescription in 9 easy steps. Attendant is how you create something taking into account that.
Ingredients of Raspberry cookies with oat flour
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats (110 grams).
- It’s 3/4 cup of oat flour (90 grams).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 40 gr of unsalted margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 120 ml of maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 55 gr of diced raspberries.
- Prepare 1 of egg (medium).
Raspberry cookies with oat flour step by step
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: rolled oats, oat flour, salt and baking powder in a medium sized bowl..
- In a larger bowl, mix the butter, egg, vanilla and maple syrup or honey together..
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well blended..
- Dice the raspberries and fold them into the mixture..
- Place the bowl in the fridge and chill for 30 minutes. If it's still very soft leave it longer till is firm..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or spray with oil spray. Either drop the cookies into rough circles onto the parchment paper, or place a cookie cutter on the tray and spoon the mixture into them to get a circular shape..
- Preheat 180 degrees air.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the tops are firm..
- Allow the cookies cool on a baking rack for 15 min and enjoy!.