Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies.
Baker Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies using 13 method in 6 easy steps. Here is how you create something past that.
Ingredients of Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 c of yuup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 11 of -oz package caramel baking bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped.
Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon; beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined..
- Beat in as much flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the remaining flour, oats, caramel baking pieces, and pecans..
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop 1 1/2-inch mounds of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes or until the edges are light brown, and enjoy!!.