Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Make Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredient in 5 easy steps. Attendant is how you make something with that.
Ingredients of Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisins.
Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, use a mixer or beaters to combine condensed milk, butter, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla..
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and mixer on low until thoroughly combined. Chill in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop dough onto greased baking sheet or silicon baking mat. This should make about 20 cookies in total..
- Bake each batch at 400°F for 17 minutes, or until golden brown..