Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Make Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredient in 12 easy steps. Attending is how you cook something in imitation of that.
Ingredients of Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashioned oats (preferrably quick kind).
- It’s 2 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a bowl cream butter and both sugars until well incorporated..
- add egg and vanilla blend well..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and powder..
- slowly add dry to wet.. mix well..
- next fold in oats.. then fold in cherries.. then fold in chocolate chips..
- drop dough by the tablespoonful onto a lined or greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until done to your liking..
- let cool for a minute then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling..
- serve! :).
- makes about 30 cookies. serving size 3 cookies..
- got recipe from a friend who said please feel free to share.. :).