Blueberry oatmeal cookies.
Servant Blueberry oatmeal cookies using 9 program in 8 easy steps. Hither is how you cook something like that.
Ingredients of Blueberry oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 2 c of raw oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 pt of blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 c of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of tblsp honey.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, powdered.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 c of pecans or walnuts.
- You need 1/2 c of vanilla chocolate chips, optional.
Blueberry oatmeal cookies step by step
- Rinse blueberries then heat in sausepan on medium heat with 2c water, ginger, and sugar for 20min. Stir often..
- Add honey and stir well until loose sause, having bits of berry is fine but liquid should be thicker than water..
- Remove from heat, encorporate vanilla extraxt then let cool..
- Stir well with oats and let sit for 8hrs or overnight in air tight container..
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 325°. Add nuts and chips to oats, stir well..
- Beat egg then add to oat berry mixture..
- Use two spoons to make cookies on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, check cookies and cook longer as preferred..