Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
Baker Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 program in 7 easy steps. Attending is how you create something later than that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of large flake oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl add the brown sugar white sugar and butter and cream together.
- Add peanut butter vanilla and the egg and mix it together.
- Add in the flour and baking soda and mix together.
- Add in oats and chocolate chips and mix together.
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet roll small balls of cookie dough and flatten with fork.
- Bake for 11 minutes or just until the edges start to brown …cool on cookie sheet for few minutes before removing !! Enjoy …makes about 45 cookies depending on the size you roll them.