Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies *updated*.
Have Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies *updated* using 11 recipe in 7 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something following that.
Ingredients of Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies *updated*
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies *updated* step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set it aside..
- In a separate medium bowl, cream together butter and both sugars until well combined. Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, gently fold together, do not mix yet. Mix in the oats and raisins until fully combined..
- Cover the cookie dough bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Line two large cookie trays with parchment paper..
- Once the dough is chilled, remove from the fridge and using a 1 tablespoon scoop, scoop the cookie dough and drop onto the cookie sheets. Gently press down on top of the cookie dough balls to flatten it slightly..
- Bake the cookies at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are lightly brown and the tops are set. Let them cool for 5 minutes before removing from the parchment paper. Enjoy ❤️.