Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Baker Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 12 method in 10 easy steps. Here is how you create something taking into account that.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil *unrefined.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a mixer, cream oil and sugars.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Gradually beat dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats, cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on baking pans for 1 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.