Oatmeal Raisins Cinnamon Chewy Cookies.
Chef Oatmeal Raisins Cinnamon Chewy Cookies using 11 recipe in 9 easy steps. Hither is how you create something later than that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisins Cinnamon Chewy Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpous flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Oatmeal Raisins Cinnamon Chewy Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside..
- beat butter until creamy then add in both sugar..
- beat the mixture on high speed until fluffy then add egg, salt and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until the mixture is well cooperate..
- add in the sifted ingredient. Give it a little stir then add in oatmeal and raisin. Mix them until it just combined..
- shape the dough into 2-inches size ball. Press them a little bit. (wet your hand a little bit so the dough won't stick your hands when you press them.) Put each ball on the baking sheet 2 inches apart from each other..
- Bake them for 12-15 minutes or until it turns golden brown. Don't forget to rotate the baking sheet 180° half way through the baking process..
- After 12 minutes, take the cookies out of the oven, let them sit on the baking sheet for about 2-3 minutes and transfer them to let them cool completely on the wire rack..