raisin chocolate oat cookies. No Maida Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Eggless Choco Chip Cookies Recipe ~ The Terrace Kitchen. This recipe for Quaker Oats oatmeal raisin cookies is a yummy way to eat your oats.
Combine flour, soda, oats, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Made with oats, butter, and brown sugar, you are guaranteed the softest and chewiest oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts. Servant raisin chocolate oat cookies using 11 recipe in 7 easy steps. Here is how you make something considering that.
Ingredients of raisin chocolate oat cookies
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of superfine sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of aots.
- You need 3/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamen.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanella **optional**.
I reduced the oats to two cups, added one cup of walnuts and on top of the cookies I baked chopped maraschino cherries. This is the closest to Grandmother's cookies as I have gotten in ten years, soft in the middle, crispy on the. Personally, I find these more satisfying than baked cookies. They taste just as good, and the bonus is that they're good for you.
raisin chocolate oat cookies instructions
- lightly grease 2cookie sheets.
- in a large mixing bowl cream together the butter sugar until light and fluffy.
- add the beating egg.
- sift the flour salt baking powder into creamed mixture.
- add oats raisin chocolate..
- place spoonful. of mixture. on the sheets (((allowed. for spreading) )).
- bake for 15 minutes on a pre-heated oven at 350°.
Nothing to feel guilty about here! I bet these would be good if you dehydrated them for a couple hours. They'd get like baked cookies on the outside. For me though – they were. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with oats and raisins: completely gluten-free and flourless cookies!