Martha Stewart & Mom's Oatmeal Cookies.
Servant Martha Stewart & Mom's Oatmeal Cookies using 9 prescription in 3 easy steps. Attending is how you make something afterward that.
Ingredients of Martha Stewart & Mom's Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 3 c of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare 1 c of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 c of toppings each (pecans, choco chips, shredded coconut etc.).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 stick unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 c of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Martha Stewart & Mom's Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350°. In a medium bowl, whisk oats, flour, toppings, baking soda and salt; set aside..
- Using an electric mixer, mix butter and sugars until light and fluffy, scraping down bowls as necessary. Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined. Gradually add oat mixture. Beat until just combined..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inch apart, onto two baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, soft, or crispy. 12-16 min or until desired time rotating sheets halfway (I totally don't do the rotating thing lol!). Cool 5 min on sheets; transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely..