Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip. Once the biscotti are cool, serve with the yogurt dip. This cinnamon maple oatmeal is a warm and hearty start to the day. And it happens to be vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. (Note: Gluten free depends on the oats that you buy.) With the chill of late December, I am eating a lot of oatmeal.
My daughter loves a maple yogurt you can find in store and while it is delicious, it's filled with tons of sugar and other ingredients! We have so many apples from apple picking and we're enjoying them in our Maple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Dip! If you make some homemade applesauce you can even. Have Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip using 14 program in 4 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something considering that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of flaxseed powder+ 4 Tbsp water.
- You need 1/4 cup of grade B maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely diced dried apricots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Maple Oat Biscotti with a perfect crunch. These are twice-baked cookies – first baked in a loaf, then Maple Oat Biscotti. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix 2 Tbsp flax powder + 4 Tbsp water = mix them well. Whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon , baking powder, baking soda and salt in. A medium bowl..
- Whisk together the flax egg in a small bowl until smooth. Add the maple syrup, butter, oil and whisk until combined. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients along with the apricot and cranberries and mix with a wooden spoon until the dough just come to gather; it will be wet. Make a log about 12 inches by 4 inches..
- Bake until lightly golden and firm to touch, about 20 minutes. The cool on the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes..
- Slice the log in to 1/3 inches wide slice on the diagonal. Lay the slice down on the sheet pan and bake until dry, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Flip in middle. Take it out and wait until it cool down..
They are best served with coffee, and often dipped directly in the coffee. I made this dip for breakfast. I used a greek vanilla yogurt I cut the cinnamon back to a scant teaspoon (was that a typo asking for a full tablespoon?) and I served it with homemade waffle sticks sliced apples and chunked. Best Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti Up your Holiday baking game with a batch of these Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti!