Toffee Oatmeal Cookies.
Cook Toffee Oatmeal Cookies using 16 recipe in 6 easy steps. Attending is how you create something in imitation of that.
Ingredients of Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats, I used old fashioned quaker oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of room temperature butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 of 1.40 ounce milk chocolate toffee bars chopped into chunks, I used heath bars.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL ADDITION IDEAS.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heath toffee bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate covered raisins dark or milk chocolate covered.
Toffee Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt.
- On a large bowl combine butter and brown and granulated sugar and beat until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time beating after each egg, add vanilla..
- On low add flour mixture just until combined, fold in raisins and toffee until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the cookie dough by 2 tablespoon size balls 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, cool 2-4 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack.