Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Baker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredient in 8 easy steps. Hither is how you baker something taking into consideration that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of + 6 tbsp butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 of ts salt (optional).
- You need 3 cups of quick or old fashioned, uncooked oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars in on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown; cook 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cook completely. Store tightly covered..
- Bar Cookies: Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake 30-35 mins or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered..