Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies.
Servant Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies using 11 prescription in 6 easy steps. Hither is how you servant something later than that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter/margarine Softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick cooking/regular rolled oats.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of (11oz. pkg.) Hershey's butterscotch chips.
Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies instructions
- Heat Oven 375.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in large blow until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt gradually.
- Blend well. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips..
- Drop into ungreased cookies sheet. 8-10mins until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy. Makes about 4 dozens.