Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Chef Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 method in 4 easy steps. Hither is how you servant something with that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter flavored shortening.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F, and soak raisins in warm water..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt, then stir into sugar mixture..
- Drain the raisins, then stir into mix with oats. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 3 dozen..