Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar).
Have Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar) using 12 prescription in 10 easy steps. Attendant is how you baker something later that.
Ingredients of Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar)
- Prepare of dry.
- You need 2 cup of instant oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of wet.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of carrot, grated.
Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar) step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, and vanilla..
- Stir in the maple syrup to the wet bowl and mix well.
- Add in the flour mixture, and grated carrot. Don't over mix..
- Chill the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. (If chilling longer, cover with plastic wrap, ensuring it touches the entire surface of the cookie dough.).
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Drop the cookie dough into rounded scoops on the baking sheet. (If chilled longer than 1.5 hours, flatten slightly.).
- Bake at 325°F for 12-15 minutes..
- Cool on the baking sheet for at least 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..