Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chef Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 recipe in 8 easy steps. Attendant is how you create something behind that.
Ingredients of Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of coconut oil OR butter/margarine, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract OR grated peel of 1 orange.
- It’s 3 cup of quick or old-fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of (one 11oz pkg) milk chocolate chips*.
Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl..
- Beat coconut oil (OR butter/margarine), granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Stir in oats and chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon (I like using an ice cream scoop for this, if accessible) onto ungreased baking sheet(s)..
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15×10-inch jelly-roll pan Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- *feel free to use butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, raisins, etc..