Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies. Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. Our Favorite Side Dishes for Scallops. No bake cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes you can make.
But it's the brown butter that take these Do you love chocolate chip cookies? My friends, this cookie is a thick and chewy oatmeal cookie with oats, chocolate. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. Have Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies using 15 program in 8 easy steps. Hither is how you create something behind that.
Ingredients of Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 lb of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 each of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 6 oz of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 6 oz of dark chocolate chips.
Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. I explain this more below, but these chocolate chip cookies will not look done when you pull them out of the oven, and. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it!
Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- grease cookie or baking sheets.
- mix together the flour baking soda and cocoa powder in medium bowl and set aside.
- in large bowl cream together the butter and white sugar… then add the egg, brown sugar, and almond extract.
- slowly add the well mixed flour mixture into the large bowl.
- once all ingredients are well mixxed add your dried cherries, coconut, hazelnuts, and both kinds of chocolate chips and mix well with spoon or spatula.
- spoon into large tablespoon size cookies, and bake in your 375 oven for around 13 minutes.
- should yield around 3 dozen cookies.
I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins). Delightful chocolate oatmeal cookies with nuts. Perfect for celebrating everyday moments with family, this simple recipe will become one of your favorites. Stir in oats and nuts. (Batter will be stiff.) Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days!