Cook Oatmeal Cookies using 11 method in 7 easy steps. Attending is how you baker something following that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Mix oatmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. You can also add the choco chips here if you intend to make choco chip oatmeal cookies..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then mix in the sugars, oil, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch to this step..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well..
- It will be so sticky. Once it can form to a ball, you can stop mixing..
- Set a tray with baking paper. Scoop some dough and array your cookies. With wet fingers, press the cookies to make perfect flat round cookies. You can top some chocochips on this step if you opt to "cheat" those chips. 😁.
- Put the trays with cookies into the ref. While the cookies are in the refrigerator, preheat your oven to 200°C..
- Put your tray into the oven and lower your temperature to 180°C. Cook for 8-10 minutes or take out when sides are starting to brown..