peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies..
Chef peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. using 10 method in 3 easy steps. Hither is how you cook something subsequently that.
Ingredients of peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- You need 1 cup (100 g) of instant oats.
- It’s 3/4 (90 g) of cup whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg white, room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 (64 g) of cup home-made peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp. (28 g) of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 (21 g) of tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. instructions
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet withparchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..