Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.
Baker Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 17 ingredient in 9 easy steps. Attending is how you create something later that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cane sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hazelnut extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- It’s 3 cup of Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flaxseeds.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional…. (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..