Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Make Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 12 ingredient in 7 easy steps. Attending is how you make something bearing in mind that.
Ingredients of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisins or chocolate chips.
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl and set aside..
- In a large bowl cream together butter or margarine, and both types of sugar..
- Add in the egg and sour cream. Beat together. Add in the vanilla extract. Beat in..
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients, oats, and raisins..
- Spoon into a greased baking sheet. Let bake until golden brown for 10-12 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy..