Peanut butter oatmeal cookies. I have made another peanut butter oatmeal cookie from this sight which I thought was good until I tasted these. This is my new PB recipe!! Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl.
I do not suggest using natural style or oily peanut butter as both produce crumbly, fragile, and sandy tasting cookies. (Try this flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookie if you want to use natural!) Two Of Everyone's Favorite Cookies In One – These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Are Soft, Chewy And So Delicious! They Take Regular PB Cookies To A Whole New Level. Fantastic chewy, peanut-buttery Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that everyone will love, plus instructions for freezing the dough for later. Baker Peanut butter oatmeal cookies using 11 recipe in 7 easy steps. Here is how you chef something later than that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- You need 1/2 C of Butter (if salted omit salt by 1/4 teaspoon).
- It’s 1/2 C of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 C of lightly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 C of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 t of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 C of Flour.
- It’s 1 t of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 t of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1 C of Milk Chocolate Chips.
All the satisfying, rich peanut-buttery flavor of a good peanut butter cookie and the bendy, chewy texture and crispy edges of an oatmeal cookie. Over the years, similar recipes followed. So I hope you'll love these vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies, they are wonderfully crunchy, perfectly sweet and a perfect blend of flavors and textures. So please let me know what you think of these vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies, leave a comment and rate the recipe too.
Peanut butter oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f..
- In a hand or stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars..
- Add the peanut butter,vanilla,and egg mixing after each addition..
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients mixing until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon by tablespoon onto two large cookie sheets bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are beyond easy to make too! And if you're feeling extra fancy, you can give them a quick drizzle of chocolate once they are done baking/cooling because the addition of chocolate is ALWAYS a good idea! These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are incredibly soft and loaded with peanut butter flavor. They're vegan, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free. This simple recipe will become a quick favorite for any peanut butter fans.