Oatmeal Cookies with dried cherrie and dried blueberries.
Have Oatmeal Cookies with dried cherrie and dried blueberries using 14 recipe in 8 easy steps. Attending is how you baker something in the manner of that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies with dried cherrie and dried blueberries
- It’s 1/4 cup of softened butter (Smart Balance).
- It’s 4 tbsp of applesauce or pearsauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar (used a little less).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried fruit (cherries, blueberries).
- It’s 3 cup of old fashioned oatmeal, uncooked.
Oatmeal Cookies with dried cherrie and dried blueberries instructions
- Heat oven 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer, until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well..
- Add applesauce or pearsauce..
- Add oats, walnuts, dried fruit; mix well..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungresed baking sheet..
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes. Cool completely. Store in air tight container. Freezes well..