Oatmeal cranberry cookies. These Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries are the perfect chewy oatmeal cookie. This isn't some dry, hockey puck oatmeal cookie. I want my oatmeal cookies to be soft and chewy every time!
These White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are a perfect treat for the holidays! Studding chewy oatmeal cookies with cranberries makes this recipe perfect for the holiday season but you can use any dried fruit instead of cranberries. Oatmeal cookies using dried cranberries and white chocolate chips, or you can use chocolate chips if you wish. Baker Oatmeal cranberry cookies using 9 program in 9 easy steps. Here is how you create something taking into account that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cranberry cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cups of quick cook oatmeal.
- You need 1 cup of cranberries.
All Reviews for Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies. This holiday inspired oatmeal cookie has dried sweet cranberries and perfect for your next gathering. By Todd Porter and Diane Cu. These cookies are absolutely delicious and absolutely addictive!
Oatmeal cranberry cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Drop by the tablespoons onto ungreased cookie pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
I keep rolls of it on hand in the freezer and just slice off as many as I want to bake at one. These oatmeal cranberry cookies are a fun twist on the basic oatmeal-raisin cookie. This recipe features dried cranberries instead of raisins. These Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies are wholesome cookies and though they have two kinds of sugar, they also have oatmeal, raisins, and cranberries which are good for you. Our Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe makes sweet, moist and chewy cookies.