Chocolate Lovers Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Cookie..
Baker Chocolate Lovers Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Cookie. using 11 program in 10 easy steps. Attending is how you cook something as soon as that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Lovers Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Cookie.
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- It’s 3 cup of oats (quick or old fashioned).
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Lovers Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Cookie. instructions
- preheat oven to 350..
- Melt unsalted butter..
- In large bowl, mix brown sugar and granulated sugar. I use dark brown sugar..
- Add melted butter to sugars. Mix until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. ( I always do it by hand).
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats a little at a time..
- Mix in chocolate chips. Dough will be very "chock full"..
- Chill dough in fridge for 20 minutes..
- Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let sit on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to cookie rack..
- Enjoy!! These are my absolute favorite cookies. I took tips from everywhere, and finally perfected my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie. The cinnamon is my secret ingredient..